Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Taj's Kawa of Care

 

Today my class did Kawa of care and we had to pick a number out of a hat and I got number 3 so I had to write about the topic and my topic was do as much work on your cromebook as you can because if you do you get smarter. I liked it because it reminded me of the Kawa of care and keeping my Chromebook safe. The one thing that I didn't like about doing this is that I had ad curler into it because I did not want to and I could not think of any over curler. If you don't know about the Kawa of care it is a prow gram that you sine to keep your cromebook safe.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Taj, my name is Victoria and I come from Glenbrae School. I really like the way you have talked about Kawa of care. Keep up the good job and stay safe.

    - Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kioara Taj, I am Taijah from Glenbrae and I enjoyed reading your blog post about your kawa of care!!, wow keep up the awesome work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Taj, My name is Marshall I am a year 8 from Glenbrae school. I was going through peoples blog when yours caught my eye. It was really interesting. Having a good day and great work

    ReplyDelete