Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Eden's Electricity Poster

 

E.M How Electricity is made.

Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great day today! So for T-shaped Literacy, my class were supposed  to make a model or draw a poster about wind, electricity, or other stuff. I decided to pick how electricity is made. This took me about 1 hour to make and finish. I found this fun and cool cause I enjoy doing writing. I also found this easy and hard cause I didn't really know what to draw then after a bit I got the hang of it. Please go and check out my work down below! Bye thanks, Eden.

8 comments:

  1. Wow great job. That looks really cool

    AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Mahdieh from glenbrae school, I reall liked how you add colors to your drowing.I hope you have a amzing keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am Taijah and I go to Glenbrae school, I really enjoyed your blog post about how electricity is made I am looking forward to seeing more posts keep up the really great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Eden, this poster really amazes me.
    A lot of effort put into this poster.
    Keep with the great work :))

    By Soane

    ReplyDelete
  5. kia ora Eden, I enjoyed reading your how is electricity.
    keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shalom Eden! I'm Uinita from Glenbrae School. I'm great thanks for asking :) Woah, electricity travels at 6,696,000 miles, that's awfully fast! I love that you gave us a warm welcome at the start of your post & shared such a cool fact about electricity.

    Amazing Blog Post!

    Blog you later.
    Uinita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Eden i'm Ali-Jon from Glenbrae School, I love your poster about Electricity, its looks so cool and love your hand writing as well. Keep up the great job and keep blogging.

    Ali-Jon

    ReplyDelete