Sunday, August 29, 2021

Katelyn- Ghost Cities

 

 



Hi. In New Zealand, there is a lockdown. Which means that it is online school again. Before lockdown, at school we have been learning about ghost cities. We had to pick a ghost city from this website. I choose tianducheng in China, it is a replica of paris. Then we had to make something to teach others about it too. I made a slide show, News report, Video, Podcast and a website. I am really proud of myself and happy that I have made all of this so that people can learn in different ways about tianducheng. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to learn about something different because in class, we usally do not research about ghost cities. This was difficult because this work was due tommorrow and all I had was a few things on the website and a facts. But I tried my hardest to make all of this. On the website I was trying to put the podcast that I made onto it but it was not working. I hope you learnt something from this. 
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Katelyn, my name is Gideon, and I'm from Glenbrae school. I just wanted to say that you have presented amazing, and also outstanding work about Ghost cities, and I really enjoyed looking at your presentation and it looks very interesting but, anyways keep up the great work and also have a great day and stay safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katelyn, Maria here from Glenbrae School,
    Your presentation sure does sound cool but I can't get access to actually read what put out for us to read,, by the way I really liked reading the website that you've made. I took a really good look at it and I thought about all the time and effort that you've put into the making of this. Good job and keep up the fantastic work !! Hope you stay safe and have fun.

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katelyn, my name is Victoria and I come from Glenbrae School.

    I really like your blog post about guessing the picture because I really love guessing. I also love how you have made it so creative and also Representative. I love answering them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katelyn, my name is Jaydin, and I'm a year 8 student from Glenbrae school. I really liked reading the website that you´ve made. I also like how you have made it so creative and also representative. Keep up the great work and have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katelyn, wow this is an amazing piece of work, I really enjoyed doing your pick the picture thing. It really made me think. China has really got some very close copies of cities. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete