Sunday, April 4, 2021

Quaid's Sport Description

 

My weekend sport

 My weekend sport hasn't started but I decided to tell you anyway about them. League is a contact sport where you tackle the person that's holding the ball. Once the tackle is made and you hold them for 3 seconds the ref says "held" then he would say back in line with me. After 6 tackle's its hand over to the team that just tackled. To get a try (score) a point you have to put the ball down just past the line where the goal post is. (the big H-looking thing) I'm really good and I went in a west coast team vs. canterbury and Kaiapoi bulldogs. We won against Kaiapoi but we lost against canterbury.

Rugby is a fun hard-hitting sport when you tackle someone you got to try to steal the ball back off them into your team's hands then try to score a try we are real good at this sport we only lost kiwi(Hokitika) and Blakektown we in against all the others though.

Touch is a noncontact sport if someone was running you put your hand out and touch them with our hand and say TOUCH!!! out loud you only have 5 touchs then hand over. If the ball touchs the ground when pasted and no one catches it. Its hand over. I have been to nelson to play west coast touch before and we did pretty good.

These are my three weekend sport and I am very good at all of these. When you stick with something and try be better and you are getting better thats how you become good at sports and I have stuck with these sports for a while now and I am good. Can you tell me your weekend sport.


Today I write all this about my weekend sport My league, rugby and touch. I write what do how to play. This is a blog contrat so you can do when you want and I wanted to do a blog contract and I picked my weekend sport. This was fun easy to do I love doing these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment