Thursday, July 29, 2021

Jackson- Persuasive writing

 Class pet


Dear miss farr

                                                                                                                                                                           I am your student jackson.

I am writing you this because

 I want a class puppy it could be Alex


The first reason! 

Do you know how fun it would be to have a class puppy?

Well, it would be fun because we could teach it tricks and play with it to make it fit. We could go to the beach and run it around the field twice and make everyone love it! 


Second reason!

It would be great to have one if we did any way everyone won't be so bored you could say we can play with the pup if you guys do your work


Third reason!

Everyone would love it they would play with Alex and sit with Alex if he's lonely

If we do everyone would be respectful and help each other to finish so we could play with him



I think we should  it will be fun overall if we do that to make it fit and we fit is well filter than usually if you don't agree its find


by jackson

8 comments:

  1. hello jackson, though im not a big fan of puppies/dogs, i think this letter of persuasion has great points to it, like when training the creature it not only helps the dog grow but it helps you grow your information based on puppies!

    keep it up!
    uinita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jackson,
    I love your writing about getting a puppy/dog as a class pet, I absolutely adore them and I personally think there the best pet to get. Also when reading your 3 reasons I could see that you have put a lot of thoughts into this letter. Great work, keep it up!! I truly hope you'll get what you wish for : )

    Kind regards,
    Fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jackson! I love your explanation about getting a class pet, It seems like you really like dogs/puppies. Would you rather any other class pet? Keep up the great work Jackson !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jakson im genevieve from glenbrae school and i was just reading ur amzing work you have done. i loved how you talk about your class pet!
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my name is Victoria. I am a year 8 student at Glenbrae School. We are your buddy class for the tuhi mai tuhi atu programs. I like your post because its about class pets. your have done a great job on it and I love it. :)

    VICTORIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Jackson

    I really admired your blog post as dogs are my favorite animal these animals are so charming, the blog post is very persuasive and it has a good point to have a dog in class maybe it would fasten up time when bringing a dog if would be a lot better because if it is inside play you could play with the dogs.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jackson,AJ here from Glenbrae School. This is one very funny post you have made, you have writen very good reason on why you and your class should have a pet. Why do you want a pet. Keep up the great work.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jackson, my name is Jaydin from Glenbrae school. I really like the funny post that you have made and that you and your class should have a pet. Why do you want a pet? Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete