Thursday, June 17, 2021

Milla- Oil Spills

 

Oil spills

 

  Hi how are you. today we did Oil spills, as year 6's we don't go to tech like the year 7 and 8's do so when there at tech we do oil spills. so we had to do a drawing on a piece of paper or on our Chromebook I think I was the only one that did it on my Chromebook but I'm not sure. fire extinguishers burn oil so that why I did a fire extinguisher. I had to use shapes to make the fire extinguisher (the bubbles took forever to do but I managed). thanks for reading. Milla

7 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Tiara. I am a year 7 student at Glenbrae School. We are your buddy class for the Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu programme.Enjoyed your post because I can tell that you learnt something and teached others about fire extinguisher's!!Keep up the amazing work Rianna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Milla, Uinita here from Glenbrae School. Smart idea you have there Milla, burning the oil from the sea without harming sea life!

    Has this technique been used before in real life?

    Blog you later!
    Uinita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Milla

    I have read your blog and i'm very surprised to see your work about fire extinguishers, I have learnt a lot from your blog post I bet a lot of people will learn too!

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Milla, My name is Victoria.F and I attend Glenbrae School. I would like to say that you have done a brilliant job with your work and I hope that you keep showing the good work that you are creating. Keep It Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Milla, i'm Ali-Jon from Glenbrae School.
    This presentation is wonderful how you talked about oil slips and how you said "The extinguisher burns the oil in the sea but will not affect the sea life in the water". Keep the great job.

    Ali-Jon

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow kia ora I am Taylor from glenbrae school.

    this is a really good piece of work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Milla

    This was interesting to read. I think you have done and awesome job on explaining keep the good work up!

    ReplyDelete