Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Katelyn's Energy Inquiry

 

Inquiry - Potential and Kinetic Energy - By Katelyn

 

In class, we have been learning about an energy topic. We got to choose a type of energy. I choose to do Potential and Kinetic energy because I thought that it was going to be fun and because I like learning about Potential and Kinetic energy. We already learned about Potential and Kinetic energy last term/1st term for the year 2021 and I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed making this because I like to make things that can teach others with what I learned. This was difficult because I was stressed, I thought I was not going to finish it. But after an hour or so, I finished it. I made a speech and two microphones as well because one of the things that have potential and kinetic energy is a microphone, when you drop the mic after saying something epic or funny or if you just wanted to do that. 

Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M
See you next time! :)

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Katelyn's

    I have learned a lot from your blog post and how it might benefit people if they don't know what potential and kinetic energy is. I had fun reading your blog post as I have learnt a thing or two maybe you should become a scientist?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katelyn
    I really like your blog post about energy because it has so many details and colours. I really enjoyed reading about energy and it's so great that you write how did you feel. You did an amazing! job you must have done a lots of reserching. what part is your favourite of making this?
    Keep up the amazing work!

    By Mahdieh from Glenbrae School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katelyn,
    I really enjoyed reading you blog post it has so much detail and information. how long did it take you to finish this lovely presentation and I saw no mistakes in your writing. but it will be helpful if you zoomed in on the picture as its very hard to read so maybe you can fix that. anyways good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo e lelei Katelyn,
    My name is Fine and i'm a year 8 student in Glenbrae school, and Wow I would just like to say that your blog post was full with so much detail, you have explained and written about potential and kinetic energy very well making it easy for us to understand. And I have truly learned a lot from this. And Also I really like your poster and i also like the way you position your work. Keep up the great effort. Hope you have a nice day:)

    Kind regards,
    Fine

    ReplyDelete